Closets Las Vegas is the Green Choice for Home Organization
The Green Advantage:
- Closets Las Vegas uses products that are made from Certified Wood. Our melamine also meets environmental certification from the Composite Panel Association, meaning it has lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared to other products and services that serve the same purpose.
- Our products are CARB compliant: CARB is an acronym for California Air Resource Board, whose stringent air-quality standards have been adopted by many states.
- Our products also meet Environmentally Preferable product specifications.
- We manufacture products that are safe for homes. Lifetime Ventilated shelves are PVC free.
- Our paints and coatings are made from low-emitting materials. The Lifetime Ventilated shelves are epoxy powder coated and release negligible amounts of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- All of our steel products are made with 99% recycled steel and our melamine meets ECC Sustainability Standards because it is made from 100% recycled material as a fiber source.
- We reuse our cartons, pallets and other packing and even shipping materials for less waste.
- We maintain formaldehyde emissions well below 0.20 ppm, which is the standard set by the American Society for Testing and Materials.
- Our green features contribute to more LEED points than other shelving systems.
- Made in the USA.
- Add storage that’s safe for your home and family. Browse our storage systems now!