First things first: Do you need help right now?
Because once you’re a Closets Las Vegas customer, you’re like family.
Our connection to our customers works like this:
- We help you design the closet you need within your budget. We ensure – through our experience in asking the right questions about your lifestyle and your daily routine – that the finished result will help you get and stay organized, eliminating wasted time and money. Because, well, it sucks to waste those things.
- Once your design is finalized and payment arrangements are made – we order your materials, specifically for your project. (Sort of like how In-‘N-Out doesn’t start your burger until you show up.)
- When we have your delivery date – we’ll contact you to schedule installation. (The fun begins!)
- We arrive and install on-time – expertly, cleanly, professionally. (We’re not making this part up.)
- Our Quality Assurance expert will personally inspect your finished product to ensure it meets our high standards.
- And if you ever need us afterwards, we’re here for you. Real people answer the phone (no ‘Press 2 to wait even longer’ prompts here). We take your call, listen to your needs, then make sure they’re taken care of as soon as possible.
We’d like to say there’s more – but it’s really as simple as that. Our Customer Connection begins at the top – with our founder and owner, Joe Ferraro. And it rolls downhill from there – covering every team member with a warm, fuzzy feeling that we share with every customer – and that will make you love your closets even more.