Floor Coatings: Garages, Pavers, and Surface to Surface Coating
We use urethane floor coatings over epoxy. See below why this is an advantage over other systems.
- This floor will be chemical resistant. Chemicals used at home will not penetrate this floor’s surface Also, tire marks, permanent magic marker, paints, pool supplies, and vehicle fluids can be removed from this floor. (See maintenance section of flooring paperwork)
- Always easy to clean. You can easily clean it back to its original new look.
- Resist fading. UV stabilizers resist fading in the tough desert sun.
- Scratch resistance. Aluminum Oxide is used to help prevent scratches of chips and color coat when dragging items across floor. And it also aids to resist slipping when floors are wet.
- No need for annual resurfacing or resealing. (Only needed once every 5 years for Southern Nevada environment.)
Five Steps to a Better Floor
STEP 1: Surface Preparation. We diamond grind with coarse, medium and fine diamonds to achieve a smooth finish and a mechanical bond that connects the coating to the concrete surface.
STEP 2: Apply coat 1 of Industrial grade two-component epoxy primer
STEP 3: Apply coat 2 of Industrial grade high solids urethane hybrid with aluminum oxide
STEP 4: Add sparse broadcast vinyl floor chips
STEP 5: Apply coat 3 (top of coat) of chemical resistant urethane hybrid with aluminum oxide and UV absorber for fade & slip resistance, and reduced wear.