Take Your freedomRail Closet With You When You Move (Because It Can Be Yours For Life!)
Picture It: Las Vegas 2015. You finally earned it: Your Dream Closet.
You spent weeks, months, maybe even years looking at every gorgeous photo of closets on the internet – from Pinterest and Houzz to Facebook and Instagram. You lusted after it for (what-seems-like) EVER. You finally set the money aside and pulled the trigger. You had it designed exactly as you imagined. You had it installed. And your clothes and personal belongings have never been happier! But now – for whatever reason, expected or unexpected – you discovered that you’re moving to a new home. And it’s breaking your heart to leave your Dream Closet behind. BUT WAIT — It doesn’t have to be that way! Because if you had designed your Dream Closet out of freedomRail …… (drum roll, please) ……. You could be taking it with you!
So – How Can You KEEP That Dream Closet?Let’s back up that scenario a bit to the beginning. Well, maybe to the part just before you design, purchase, and install the closet you’ve always wanted. Because this is how it can go when you make the right choices up-front. It just takes 3 easy steps.
Step 1:Start by letting your fingers do the walking through our website to discover the incredible features and benefits of our freedomRail closet products. We don’t want to spoil the whole surprise for you here (because it’s definitely worth a look-see just to get your “Dream Closet Ideas” flowing). But we do want to share with you a few of the highlights:
- freedomRail is the only true adjustable storage system that can easily be changed to adapt to your needs.
- By easily, we mean – you can rearrange the design yourself – no tools needed.
- Add shelves, cabinets, and accessories without drilling new holes in the wall.
- freedomRail is “Organization you can add to as you go.”
- Start out with a basic design.
- Buy additional components to grow your closet as you need.
- Or let your friends and family know which new pieces you’d like for birthday and holiday gifts! They can purchase online and just let us know it’s for you. (And we even offer Gift eCards they can purchase through our website.)
Step 2:Take some quick measurements of your closet space (rough ones are fine) – then come meet with us at Closets Las Vegas. We’ll help you design your new closet on our 3D software that will show you your new closet from every angle. (Trust us – we know closets – and we’ll probably ask you questions about how you use yours that would never have occurred to you!) We can tweak your original design, move things around, even make recommended adjustments to help you meet your budget. And every step of the way, you’ll see the price of your design – piece by piece, right on the screen – until it’s exactly what you need it to be. Once your design is complete, we’ll finalize the drawings and make payment arrangements. Then we’ll come out and take final measurements, order your closet components, let you know how to prepare your closet for our installation – and schedule an install date. (We’ll even help you tear our your old closet parts and haul it off, if you wish!)</>
Step 3:Installation Day Is Here! Woo-hoo! The old closet is gone (and you’ve patched and painted as needed) — and in only a few short hours, the Closet of Your Dreams is right there in your home. (This is the part where we often get teary-eyed, because we believe everyone deserves a Dream Closet.) You put all your items away – and just want to pull up a chair in your closet so you can sit there and love it up-close-and-personal. We don’t blame you. In fact, we understand all too well. (Truth be told, we encourage this behavior.)
But what if . . .gulp! . . . things change?For example: What if you got a freedomRail closet for your kids – and then they grew up?
- No problem. In just a few minutes, you can change closet rod heights, add drawers, move shelves, and re-design it for their needs.
- No worries – because freedomRail is the closet system of choice for Assisted Living and ADA housing. And it’s easy to adjust to ADA requirements all by yourself.
- Like we said at the beginning – Just take your freedomRail closet with you! Consider it part of the family – because it can be taken down, packed up, and head to your new home, too. And just in case you need any new parts or components to set it up properly there – all you need to do is contact us and we’re here to help.